Thank you, for your interest in writing for Marketing Panda
We welcome all the writers/bloggers who write or write on below mentioned and related topics!
Before sending your Draft Post, please read the checklist below …
Add all details below in post or another Draft.
- Email (That you used to create an account on Gravatar.com)
- Website URL
- Social media Profile URL (LinkedIn/Instagram/Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter)
- Include your 50 Words Bio.
Ready To Submit A Post? Follow These Steps:
- Collect all the details mentioned above.
- Now submit your post (send Google Doc or MS Word file only) to guestpost[@]marketingpanda[.]in.
- We will review your post and check if it follows our guidelines.
- We will contact you if your article doesn’t follow our guidelines or for any comments/revisions.
- If your article gets approved, we’ll publish it and let you know.
What Are We Looking For?
The guest posts we are looking for should cover the latest about in these categories:
- Digital Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Social media
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Start-up Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Paid Advertising
- Designing (Graphic & Web)
- Tips and Tricks/Hacks
- Web Design & Development
- How-to’s and Listified Articles
- Your piece of content must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- The post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. No reviews, please.
- As you know nowadays the internet is like a bachelor’s refrigerator in which all the good and bad are filled, so try to be helpful to people, we appreciate it if you send articles that are helpful for people. And they help them solve their problems.
- Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
- Don’t send us a Pile of content, your post must be in proper format with the use of Headings, Bold text, Lists.
- We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting, etc.) before publishing it.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
- Please do internal linking in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles on Marketing Panda, etc.
Used only above mentioned email to send your guest post, If we get any guest post request by other mediums like; contact form or other email presents on the website will be disapproved without any prior notice.
So, if you want to publish your guest post on our site use above mentioned email↑.
1- How long should my post be?
About 1,000-2000 Words
2- Can I re-post my submissions on my blog?
No. If we publish your content on marketingpanda.in, we have the right over that content. We do not allow publishing on your blog or any other website.
3- Will I get Backlink?
We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog. However, we do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products.
4- Do I have to do Keyword Research before submitting Draft?
We appreciate Please include the most searched keywords in your content.
5- Will Admin edit my post?
Yes. Depends. If Post needs to be edited then we will.
6- Should I include Images in Article?
No. You can only add to the suggestion, the main image Admin can add.
7- What do I have to do after submitting my post?
When we publish, we hope that you will remain active in comments, answer readers’ questions or thoughts.
8- Is there any editorial fee to publish a content on MarketingPanda.in?
Yes, We charge 30$ (USD) as an editorial fee, and this fee is negotiable (but not FREE) and our team will decide how much concessions you will get according to your content and relationship with Marketing Panda.
Why Do I have to pay a Fee to Publish Content?
We get about 10-15 emails a day that read like this;
With all due respect, I don’t understand why I need to make a payment, especially when I’m writing the article for free. If you’ll look at the article, you’ll notice is purely educational and it adds quite some value to the readers. I spend a lot of time writing the article, so that time investment is quite high already. Hope you understand.”
Free Guest Poster
Dear Free Guest Poster,
Like all businesses, there are costs for doing work. Publishing and editing your article takes time. Emailing you back takes time. Time costs money. Your article itself may or may not be valuable.
If your backlink is to have any value, you’ll want to write a good article. If you want to publish an article on our website, here are your costs.
We charge everyone the editorial fee. If publishing an article on our website is important to you, then you’ll need to pay the fee. Otherwise, just publish the article on your own website.
Marketing Panda Editing Team