Thank you, for you interested in writing for Marketing Panda
We welcome all the writers/bloggers who write or write on below mentioned and related topics!
Before sending your Draft Post, please read the checklist below …
Add all details below in post or another Draft.
- Email (That you used to create an account on Gravatar.com)
- Website URL
- Social media Profile URL (LinkedIn/Instagram/Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter)
- Include your 50 Words Bio.
Ready To Submit A Post? Follow These Steps:
- Visit Gravatar.com and complete your profile including profile photo if you don’t have one yet. Having a personal avatar photo is a must to post on this blog.
- Now submit your post (send Google Doc or MS Word file only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will review your post and check is it follows our guidelines.
- We will contact you if your article doesn’t follow our guidelines or for any comments/revisions.
- If your article gets approved, we’ll publish it and let you know.
What Are We Looking For In A Guest Post?
The guest posts we are looking for should cover the latest about SEO in these categories:
- Digital Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Social media
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Start-up Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Paid Advertising
- Designing (Graphic & Web)
- Tips and Tricks/Hacks
- Web Design & Development
- How-to’s and Listified Articles
- Your post must be original. That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- The post should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company. No reviews, please.
- As you know nowadays the internet is like a bachelor’s refrigerator in which all the good and bad are filled, so try to be helpful to people, we appreciate it if you send articles that are helpful for people. And they help them solve their problems.
- Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
- Don’t send us a Pile of content, your post must be in proper format with the use of Headings, Bold text, Lists.
- We might need to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting, etc.) before publishing it.
- Please attach a few pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
- Please do internal linking in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles on Marketing Panda, etc.
1- How long should my post be?
About 1,000-2000 Words
2- Can I re-post my submissions on my blog?
No. If we publish your content on marketingpanda.in, we have the right over that content. We do not allow publishing on your blog or any other website.
3- Will I get Backlink?
We do understand the importance of link love and you should definitely link the article back to your blog. However, we do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products.
4- Do I have to do Keyword Research before submitting Draft?
We appreciate Please include the most searched keywords in your content.
5- Will Admin edit my post?
Yes. Depends. If Post needs to be edited then we will.
6- Should I include Image in Article?
No. You can only add to the suggestion, the main image Admin can add.
7- What do I have to do after submitting my post?
When we publish, we hope that you will remain active in comments, answer readers’ questions or thoughts.